Corona Virus advice in Devon
Devon County Council have set up a Helpline for people who have received an NHS Extremely Vulnerable letter.
If you have received an NHS extremely vulnerable letter, registered for support on the government website but you have not received a food delivery, or you need other help because you are isolated please call: Devon Coronavirus Emergency Helpline 0345 155 1011.
- Stay at home Full guidance from the government on staying at home and away from others.
- Campaign launching to recruit Healthcare Assistants across Devon. Visit Proud to Care for details.
- Find out how to volunteer and how to do so safely
- Find information for children, education and families including schools
- All DCC sites are now closed to the public except for necessary pre-arranged visits but you can still contact us if you need to