Healthwatch Devon and Citizens Advice Devon are working together to make sure you get the information, advice and support you need.
Call 03444 111 444 or visit your local Citizens Advice.
- 67 Exeter Road, Exmouth, EX8 1QD
- Honiton Library, 48-50 New Street, Honiton, EX14 1BS
- Sidmouth Library, Blackmore Drive, Sidmouth, EX10 8LA
North & West Devon
- 1-3 Bridge Buildings, The Strand, Barnstaple, EX32 8LW
- Ockment Centre, North Street, Okehampton, EX20 1AR
- Kingdon House, North Street, Tavistock, PL18 0AN
Civic Centre, Dix’s Field, EX1 1QA
Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, TQ9 5NE
Torridge & Mid Devon
- Old School House, 13 Bridgeland Street, Bideford, EX39 2QE
- The Council Office, Market Street, Crediton, EX17 2BN
- Town Hall, St Andrew Street, Tiverton, EX16 6PG
- 36 – 38 Market Walk, Newton Abbot, TQ12 2RX
- Teignmouth Library, Fore Street, Teignmouth, TQ14 8DY
This service is funded by Healthwatch Devon; the independent champion for people using health and social care services.