Does your group meet regularly or play and active role in the community?
Would your members be open to talk about their health and social care experiences in a confidential setting?
Is your group keen to play an active role in shaping local health and social care services?
Healthwatch in Devon, Torbay and Plymouth are your independent consumer champion for health and social care services. We are looking for community groups to join our Healthwatch network (formerly known as Healthwatch Hubs).
This network allows us to build links with communities so we can gather information about the health and care services they use. We simply want to know what is and is not working. This information is fed back into the community and shared with key healthcare decision makers who can learn from good practice and make improvements to local services.
Ready to join us now
Download an application form by clicking the link below and we will send you your Welcome pack and Network Toolkit.
What you can expect from us…
|– Link from our website to yours |
– Supply of Healthwatch promotional posters and leaflets
– Engagement with your social media messages
– Small feature in our quarterly Voices magazine/Monthly E-Newsletter
– Signpost to your service where appropriate
– Updates about local and national health and social care issues via our website, emails and newsletter
– Be the first to know about upcoming events and opportunities to raise awareness of what you do
– Invitation to attend our Healthwatch Events
– An invite to our AGM
– An invite to our closed Facebook group
– Invitations to partnership on specific pieces of engagement
– Acknowledgement in our reports
What we would like from you…
|– A link from your website to ours|
– Group profile and Bio
– Engagement with our social media messages
– Mentions/features about Healthwatch D, P+T in your newsletter
– Sign up to our newsletter and share within your organisation
– Signpost anyone to HW D, P+T who has something to share about the local health and social care services
– Participation in HW D, P+T surveys, research of focus groups when required
– Keep us informed about upcoming events and opportunities to raise awareness of HW D, P+T and what we do
– Help us ensure the voice of local people is heard