Calling all community groups
Would your members be willing to talk about their health and social care
experiences in a confidential setting?
Would a representative from your group like to become a ‘Hub Lead’ and be the link
between the Hub and Healthwatch?
Is your group keen to play an active role in shaping local health and social care?
In each Devon town and village we’re asking existing and new local community groups who already have close connections with people in our community to sign up and become part of Healthwatch Devon’s network. We would like Healthwatch Hub leads and members to collect and gather people’s views and experiences of health and social care services in Devon
With so many changes happening we would like you to help us gather those experiences of your members, good or bad, so that we can share these experiences with those who have the power to make change happen.
Other Local Healthwatch around the country have worked with their local communities to make change happen and we want you to help us achieve this for Devon.
- Feature on our website as a Healthwatch Hub
- Receive a Healthwatch Hub toolkit and welcome pack
- Qualify to become a member of Healthwatch Devon
- Be invited to our Annual General Meeting and other events we hold
- Receive our Healthwatch Voices magazine and regular newsletters
- Help us to be a stronger local voice
- Be invited to take part in polls and surveys
- Receive regular social media posts for sharing with your network
- Be invited to join our closed Facebook community group Healthwatch Voices
Apply to be a Healthwatch Hub Lead and be invited to volunteer training and events. Download the role description here
For more information on becoming a Healthwatch Hub please call Abby Read on 01392 248919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.