Local health and social care that is accessible and equitable for everyone…
|– Accountability to local people|
– Equality, diversity, and inclusion.
– Accessible for all.
– Objectivity and independence.
|– Empathy without judgement.|
– Transparency and openness.
– Think corporate and act local.
- To provide accurate information about local services.
- To engage all communities to share information, capture feedback and empower people to have their say.
- To share honest feedback to influence change and improve standards.
- To help make people aware of their rights, make a complaint and seek resolution.
- To share knowledge and strengthen local networks.
- The chance to hear about our work and what we have achieved.
- The opportunity to contribute to our work and gain new skills and experiences through volunteering.
- To provide honest feedback to help identify what is working well and what needs to be improved.
- To help identify gaps in service provision based on feedback.
- To ensure local people are considered and consulted in all aspects of commissioning, service development and delivery.
- To help identify and share best practice.
- A partnership based on mutual respect and understanding.