The Healthwatch Devon Board of Trustees
Healthwatch Devon is led by an elected board of trustees. Its role is to determine the strategic direction and overall governance of the organisation and to ensure engagement with all segments of the local population in order to provide a representative voice for as many residents and health and social care service users as possible.
- Scrutinise the work of the organisation and determine strategic direction and policies.
- Ensure the activities of Healthwatch Devon reflect the diverse communities of Devon, not just views of majority groups or the most high profile issues.
- Establish and oversee control and risk management arrangements.
- Ensure that Healthwatch Devon achieves its aims and objectives.
- Oversee ‘Operational Management’ and ensure the implementation of Board policies.
Could you be the next member of our dynamic and high performing Board? Find out more and apply here
Come to a board meeting
Date of forthcoming meetings will be updated here:
In the interests of transparency and public accountability, these meetings will be open to the public. You do not have to book your attendance, but it does help us to manage attendance if we know how many people are likely to be there, and whether there are any special access needs. We will do our best to ensure special access needs are met, any requests need to be made approx. 3 weeks ahead of meeting to allow sufficient time to organise this for you.
If you require any further information about our board meetings please contact Claire Porton, Company Secretary, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.